Wednesday 16 February 2011

Childrens Book

As on the ball as I always am, I just took some photos of the children's book project from last term. For this project, I illustrated an Indian folk tale called 'Four Brothers' which is about four brothers (yep) learning to work together after their father's death. I really enjoyed this as it was a chance to use the rich colours and patterns from Indian culture to influence my artworks. Below are some slightly dodgy photos of the artworks and detail from them. They are A2 width which is why I haven't been able to scan them! I still haven't found exactly how I like to produce artworks, and storyboarding pages is still my favourite part of the process, but I enjoyed painting these all the same, and I think it gave me more patience.
















No comments:

Post a Comment